Monday, August 16, 2010

moodylicious-wen





Last night i didn't feel at all like anything. Didn't want to go out, didn't feel like staying in. So I chose the middle way: I took my laptop to the balcony. The internet is the great inferno, not exactly there and for certain not really here.
I didn't want to read much, I didn't feel like watching slick images of designed spaces, or too well directed photos. I wanted to search for a real blog, a blog from life. I have some in my A-Class Blogs archive, but I'm always in the search for some new ones.
And then I've found a blog from an illustrator that I thought was pretty good. It's not too sophisticated, and it brings some simple and sometimes very good illustrations.
i would appriciate some technique-talk there, but it's fun just the way it is.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails