Monday, August 16, 2010

100 Layer Cake


When I got married I was really terrified. I felt it was very wrong to share such a private feeling like love, and the decision to spend your life with someone, with so many people. Back then I hated all the fuss everybody was making around the wedding party, I didn't want to choose cloths, I didn't care about the cake.
Time has passed, and I've learned some things I didn't know. I don't think love is such a private feeling anymore, and although I'm not all too crazy about weddings, I wish I had been about my own, back then.
Because weddings are fun, and hopefully they are a once-in-a-lifetime celebration, and if there's a wedding blog that helps you express this excitement, then it's for sure a blog worth a visit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails